Howdy folks, this post is about Olde Thompson 20-Jar Flower Spice Rack ( 20 Jar Spice Rack #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1815 x 2202. It's file size is just 649 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: 20 Jar Spice Rack.
Your house usually has its own character. Similarly using the bungalow can be found in the united kingdom. Don't desire to adjust the building's composition is a lot of, Olde Thompson 20-Jar Flower Spice Rack ( 20 Jar Spice Rack #1) designs and traditional bungalow compete.
Never expected an effect, gorgeous! To be able to keep up with the persona of the building, the custom Alex St of Home Architecture adding a kitchen layout in addition to the principal building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a bungalow, the UK will be the building in-question.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and it is today past renovation's stage. In the place of attempting to replicate the kind of the bungalow, Alex Saint chose to construct an additional kitchen layout that can reduce the complete lodge's architectural change and protect the smoothness with this residence.
Flowerflow•er (flou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the blossom of a plant.
- the part of a seed plant comprising the reproductive organs and their envelopes if any, esp. when such envelopes are more or less conspicuous in form and color.
- an analogous reproductive structure in other plants, as the mosses.
- a plant, considered with reference to its blossom or cultivated for its floral beauty.
- state of efflorescence or bloom: Peonies were in flower.
- an ornament representing a flower.
- Also called fleuron, floret. an ornamental piece of type, esp. a stylized floral design, often used in a line to decorate chapter headings, page borders, or bindings.
- an ornament or adornment.
- the finest or most flourishing period: Poetic drama was in flower in Elizabethan England.
- the best or finest member or part of a number, body, or whole: the flower of American youth.
- the finest or choicest product or example.
- flowers, (used with a sing. v.)a substance in the form of a fine powder, esp. as obtained by sublimation: flowers of sulfur.
- to produce flowers;
come to full bloom.
- to come out into full development;
- to cover or deck with flowers.
- to decorate with a floral design.
Spicespice (spīs),USA pronunciation n., v., spiced, spic•ing.
- any of a class of pungent or aromatic substances of vegetable origin, as pepper, cinnamon, or cloves, used as seasoning, preservatives, etc.
- such substances collectively or as material: Cookies without spice can be tasteless.
- a spicy or aromatic odor or fragrance.
- something that gives zest: a spice of humor in his solemnity.
- a piquant, interesting element or quality;
piquancy: The anecdotes lent spice to her talk.
- [Archaic.]a small quantity of something;
- to prepare or season with a spice or spices.
- to give zest, piquancy, or interest to by something added.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.