Army Officer Candidate School was uploaded at March 1, 2018 at 5:14 pm. It is posted at the Office category. Army Officer Candidate School is tagged with Army Officer Candidate School, Army, Officer, Candidate, School..
Armyar•my (är′mē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mies.
- the military forces of a nation, exclusive of the navy and in some countries the air force.
- (in large military land forces) a unit consisting typically of two or more corps and a headquarters.
- a large body of persons trained and armed for war.
- any body of persons organized for any purpose: an army of census takers.
- a very large number or group of something;
a great multitude;
a host: the army of the unemployed.
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Candidatecan•di•date (n. kan′di dāt′, -dit;v. kan′di dāt′),USA pronunciation n., v., -dat•ed, -dat•ing.
- a person who seeks an office, honor, etc.: a candidate for governor.
- a person who is selected by others as a contestant for an office, honor, etc.
- a person who is deserving of or seems destined for a certain end or fate: Such a reckless spender is a candidate for the poorhouse.
- a student studying for a degree: Candidates for the B.A. will have to meet certain minimum requirements.
- to become a candidate for service as a new minister of a church;
preach before a congregation that is seeking a new minister.
Schoolschool1 (sko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age: The children are at school.
- an institution for instruction in a particular skill or field.
- a college or university.
- a regular course of meetings of a teacher or teachers and students for instruction;
program of instruction: summer school.
- a session of such a course: no school today; to be kept after school.
- the activity or process of learning under instruction, esp. at a school for the young: As a child, I never liked school.
- one's formal education: They plan to be married when he finishes school.
- a building housing a school.
- the body of students, or students and teachers, belonging to an educational institution: The entire school rose when the principal entered the auditorium.
- a building, room, etc., in a university, set apart for the use of one of the faculties or for some particular purpose: the school of agriculture.
- a particular faculty or department of a university having the right to recommend candidates for degrees, and usually beginning its program of instruction after the student has completed general education: medical school.
- any place, situation, etc., tending to teach anything.
- the body of pupils or followers of a master, system, method, etc.: the Platonic school of philosophy.
- a group of artists, as painters, writers, or musicians, whose works reflect a common conceptual, regional, or personal influence: the modern school; the Florentine school.
- the art and artists of a geographical location considered independently of stylistic similarity: the French school.
- any group of persons having common attitudes or beliefs.
- parts of close-order drill applying to the individual (school of the soldier), the squad(school of the squad), or the like.
- [Australian and New Zealand Informal.]a group of people gathered together, esp. for gambling or drinking.
- schools, [Archaic.]the faculties of a university.
- [Obs.]the schoolmen in a medieval university.
- of or connected with a school or schools.
- [Obs.]of the schoolmen.
- to educate in or as if in a school;
- [Archaic.]to reprimand.
Army Officer Candidate School have 7 images including Army Officer Candidate School \, Army Officer Candidate School #2 Image 2 : Army Officer Candidate School \, Army Officer Candidate School #3 Missouri Guardsmen Graduate From Officer Candidate School, Lovely Army Officer Candidate School #4 OFFICER CANDIDATE SCHOOL - YouTube, The New Army Officers Take Their Oath As Members Of The Philippine Army And Alumni Of, Louisiana National Guard Welcomes New Officers, Amazing Army Officer Candidate School #7 US Army Officer Candidate School !!WOW!!. Here are the photos:
The modern kitchen carries a contemporary kitchen principle to get the slim land on your own home around. This concept provides in terms of a contemporary kitchen with modern furniture installment, consequently make your kitchen look convenient to use and more modern. As we know, home layout that is modern nowadays is becoming more popular among the people.
Styles are put on deal with cramped circumstances region, because the average recent of every family possess a contemporary household. The present day kitchen is built to boost the contemporary idea of your kitchen possess a thin industry. Who affirms having a Army Officer Candidate School that CAn't be converted into a kitchen of the dreams? It's specifically this obstacle includes a tiny home can be as distinctive as you possibly can we have to be creative today, to showcase the current kitchen modern like modern residences.
There is a wide range of contemporary home design creativity having a modern-style that you can emulate. Different modern kitchen design is seen in net sources and several print marketing. Also, you can even try some of these suggestions to produce a modern kitchen contemporary charming.